Attention: Anyone Who Had Too Much Summer Fun and Needs to Get Back on Track…
“Did Summer Fun Get You Off-Track with Your Eating and Exercise Routine?”
[Isn’t It Finally Time For You To Get Yourself on Track, Lose that Extra Weight You’e Been Wanting to Lose and Get in Shape in time for the Holidays?]
There Has to Be A Simpler Way…There is – And I Can Teach It To You!
I’m Cheryl A Major, and I have been working on improving my own health and well being for years now. In the past 4 ½ years, I have made an amazing discovery that has change my life, and I know it can change yours, too! What I discovered allowed me to leave decades of struggling with depression behind… and I lost 20 pounds without dieting! Sound too good to be true? I don’t blame you, but it’s true! I soon discovered that most people thought this was hard work, and I set about to learn as much as I could during my every waking hour. One part of being an online educator about food and wellness was glaringly obvious to me immediately…I was going to have to learn how to quickly and easily adapt and share the food choices I made no matter where I was. I had to do that to create a healthier diet others could easily follow in order to gain both credibility and visibility in my field… the diet that had consistently supported my recovery from depression and the loss of 20 pounds!
Now I am able to eat delicious food, I don’t need to take antidepressants anymore and I can keep my weight stable. I do this on a daily basis and also while I’m on vacation. I can still go to parties and go out to eat with family and friends. This is all thanks to the knowledge I’ve learned and the recipes and menus I’ve created; dishes you can make quickly and easily. Now I’ve refined and streamlined this process so you can do this as well. In fact, those who know me on the internet have referred to me as someone who keeps eating simple and delicious, and I take that as a compliment!
Now I Want to teach you how to create a NEW YOU in 8 Weeks, quickly and easily…
8 Weeks to a New You…
An 8 Module Live Workshop Training To Turn You Into A Smart, Resourceful Eater For 2017 And Beyond!
Just 8 Weeks to a New You Will Teach You
- How to Eat to Create a Healthier You
What to do when the Choices of What to Eat are not Great
How to Eat When You’re Traveling
Why Exercise Does Not Have To Be Daunting
Everything You Need To Change Your Weight And Improve Your Overall Health…
In This Four Module Live Online Workshop Course, I will take you step by step through the process of analyzing where you are with a BMI evaluation…what is that anyway?? How to know what’s in your current diet that may not be serving you or that may even be making you sick. You’ll learn:
- How to Analyze Your Body Mass Index so You Have A Starting Point
- How to Evaluate What You’re Eating Now
- Why Your Current Diet may be making you older than your years
- What are some of the Side Effects of Commonly Prescribed Drugs You May Be Taking?
- Why prescriptions typically do not work for long term treatment?
- What about Inflammation, Chronic Illness and Premature Aging?
- What is an A1C test, and what do the results tell me.
- Why you need Cholesterol – yes, you really do.
- What is a C-Reactive Protein test, and what does it tell me?
- Why ANYONE Can improve their Health and Energy by Making Simple Changes to their diet
- How to Read and Understand the labels on the foods you’re buying
- Where do you begin to change what you eat? What should you do first?
- How to Bring Others on Board (like stubborn family members or picky kids)
- How to Create Recipes that You love with Healthy Versions of Your Favorites
- When is it ok to treat yourself to an old favorite food?
- Which foods am I most likely to be allergic to or sensitive to?
Your Health And Well Being are Priceless!…
You may have heard it said that “If you have your health, you have everything.” It’s true; no matter what else occurs in your life, having your health makes everything else much easier and less of a challenge. It is my goal to help you get from where you are right now to closer to having optimal health and well being.
Effective, Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have to Devour All of Your Time
In fact, I’ll teach you a method that takes you through several steps to make changes at your own speed; either all at once or over time. If you are willing to follow my model and implement what I teach in this workshop, you’ll be able to change how you eat, lose weight, and have more energy and a more consistently upbeat mood. We’ll talk about:
- Sugar – Is it Really “Sweet”?
- Prepared Foods – What Red Flags to Look for
- Meat, Poultry and Fish – What Questions to Ask
- Fresh Vegetables – Buy Organic or Not?
- What to Do When You Eat Out
With My Training You Will Easily
Be Able to Change Your Eating Habits, Improve Your Mood, have a goal of Lowering your Blood Glucose Levels and Improving Your Cholesterol Levels.
During the Eight Modules of 8 Weeks to a New You, I’ll Share…
- What to do today to begin to transform your eating habits and your health
- Why changing how you eat can push your mental and physical decline ahead to the last days of your life
- Why you shouldn’t buy into the early aging programming we are bombarded with over the media
- Why you should never ever diet again!
- How to participate in parties and events without falling off the wagon
This isn’t a course on the theory of diets or which diets and prepared food programs you should purchase. Theory has its place, but this course – 8 Weeks to a New You Workshop – is about the practical side of learning what you’re eating now, creating a new plan to convert your body, mood and weight, and integrating the best of the best of foods that support a healthier you into eating out, going to parties and eating while travelling.
I have more years of formal education than I care to admit. In fact, I have always loved learning. Looking back, I now understand that much of what I learned was theory, when what I truly needed was information on what was working at that time. Those who push diet programs dwell on the benefits of the particular details of their diet. I don’t want to dwell on what “might” be effective if you subscribe to a diet plan and buy their food. In fact, I don’t want you to diet…I don’t want you to every diet again! I want to teach you what has been proven to work well in practice. My promise to you is that I will only cover and teach you what is a real benefit, what will serve you long term without subscribing to a diet program, and what I’ve put into practice in my own life that has transformed my mental and physical well being.
My Motto Is To “Keep It Simple”
Just as I do with my Thin Strong Healthy coaching clients, my goal with this live workshop training is to keep it simple for you. By this, I mean that you will only be exposed to what you need and what is working for me and for other successful people who have changed how they eat to change their health, both mental and physical. My promise to you is to not waste any of your valuable and precious time with training that is not absolutely crucial to your success.
I’m going to teach you HOW to change what you eat with the exact, step-by-step techniques and strategies that will have you creating your new, healthy eating regimen faster than the speed of light and sound!
Read What People Say About My Coaching…
I’ve learned to have a new relationship with food from my coaching with Cheryl. I’m now confident when I go out that I will make good choices and decisions that will serve my long term health. Cheryl has helped me reframe old views that kept me eating more than I should have. I now understand why I did that. Cheryl has helped me to be freed from the hold food had on me. Now I control food; it no longer controls me. And, the best part…I’m losing weight – slowly and consistently which I now know is the best way to lose weight and keep it off. No more fad diets for me! -Connie Green
After a stroke gave me some physical challenges, I found Cheryl and took her coaching to heart. Now, instead of eating everything in sight, I make smart choices. For instance, I have oatmeal with almond milk for breakfast instead of the bacon and eggs with pastry I used to have. I know that one simple change was a real breakthrough and a step in the right direction, because Cheryl was so happy to hear I had done that. She helps you celebrate your simple victories and urges you on to make changes in your diet so you can achieve the level of change that she made in her life. Cheryl is in your corner cheering you on! -Alison Guess
As her editor, I read Cheryl A. Major’s weekly column and have learned enough about healthful eating and living to orchestrate some key changes in my diet. Last winter I had gained 8 pounds from a lifestyle of sitting and eating at too many social gatherings. I curtailed those activities, developed a Yoga routine, and added raw almonds, more vegetables and wild salmon to my diet. My hair turned silkier, my nails grew stronger, and the weight came off. I’ve sent links of Cheryl’s column to my closest girlfriends and suggested they follow her advice.
Joyce Pellino Crane
Because I’ve been doing this full time and have improved my personal well-being and that of others for years now, I feel uniquely qualified to help you move forward in the right way. Your success in experiencing 8 Weeks to a New You is my greatest reward!
You’ll Develop Your Own Healthy Eating Program so You Have a Blue Print to Follow
This will be a hands-on workshop, and whether you’re with us for the live sessions or watching the webinar replay at a later time, you will actually start learning, creating, and putting together your own life-changing eating breakthroughs throughout each session.
So, just how productive and successful have I been when it comes to creating my own healthy eating program and the healthy eating programs of others? Well, since 2012 I have:
- Enjoyed victory over decades of my own personal struggle with chronic depression – (in my world, that’s enough!)
- Lost 20 pounds without trying to lose any weight at all
- Helped clients improve their eating regimens
- Helped a client back off from being a pre-diabetic (he doesn’t even have to test his sugar anymore!)
- Taught a client how to eat to lower overall cholesterol, including increasing the HDL (“good” cholesterol) and lowering the LDL (“bad” cholesterol)
- Started writing and producing a TV show about what I’ve learned to share with others – Thin Strong Healthy
- Become a weekly health and wellness writer for an online news website
- Created countless posts and articles at http://ThinStrongHealthy.com
I am asked all the time whether or not the window of opportunity has already closed for being healthier, and if it’s just too hard or too expensive to eat well. This is my take on that…
The Reality… Eating a better diet will help keep you out of the doctor’s office. Wouldn’t you rather spend your money on good food than on doctor’s visits and prescription medications?
The Problem…You believe that eating well takes tons of time, is a chore, and is expensive. You feel defeated before you begin! Who wants to face an eating plan that is difficult, expensive and time consuming?
The Solution…My 8 Weeks to a New You will turn you into a smart, creative eater. I’ll teach you how to choose foods, create meals and recipes that solve diet, mood and weight loss problems. People are willing to spend thousands of dollars to solve these issues.
From Eating to Transformational Eating
During the 8 Weeks to a New You workshop you’ll learn how to take a simple view of eating and expand upon it to create delicious meals that will satisfy you and your family. Your newfound knowledge will translate into:
- What to Eat
- What to Avoid
- Portion Control
- How to Read Food Labels so You Know What You’ll be Eating
- How to Treat Yourself When You’re Craving Something Sweet
- What to Eat When You’re Not Making the Meal
This is how healthy eating works. When you learn the basics and put about a third of what you know into place, the rest of your eating smarts will come together with very little effort. I may be slightly oversimplifying here, but my motto to “Keep It Simple” truly is the path to great success for you as a healthier, happier person. And failing forward more than half of the time is okay. I’m living proof that you can regularly fail, keep trying and eventually crack the code to healthier eating, losing depression and excess weight, having more energy and just plain feeling great every day!
If You’ve Always Wanted To Take Control Of Your Weight, Your Mood And Your Health In General, This Is Your Chance To Do Just That
Helping others is rewarding and satisfying, and I want you to have this experience as you change the way you eat and feel over the next 8 weeks. Imagine the feeling of being able to transform your health…how you feel mentally and physically without weighing in every week or buying someone else’s food in a box! Wouldn’t you rather spend your money on delicious food rather than spending it on another expensive diet program that ends up failing you just like all the others you’ve tried?
If you haven’t been successful, you’re probably feeling depressed and overwhelmed. More importantly, you’re frustrated because your efforts to eat well and lose weight don’t seem to pay off.
It’s not your fault. With our typical American diet, the processed food companies have stacked the decks against you.
I have great news:
Relief is just a few weeks away…
8 Weeks to a New You Live Workshop Training Course
Season One Begins In Just A Few Weeks
Season Two Begins in February 2018 (to help you bounce back from the holidays…)
All Sessions Are Recorded and Added to Your Member’s Area
Each Session is a Workshop Unto Itself,
Where the Goal Will Be for You to Create a New Way of Eating that Can Change Your Life
You’ll Experience Immediate Gratification During This Process.
The 8 Modules In “8 Weeks to a New You” Include…
Module 1 – Getting Started on 8 Weeks to a New You
- Chronic disease and premature aging
- What are my current food choices doing to my health?
- Why is it so important to understand how processed food affects us?
- Do I need to do this cold turkey, or can I change how I eat gradually?
- What about Diets currently on the Market?
- How do I know how my weight relates to my height, and what is BMI?
- How can I evaluate the food I’m eating now?
- I try diets and lose weight, but then gain it back…
- Homework: Food Journal – How to Create one based on your current diet
Module 2 – How to Analyze your food journal and Take the First Steps to a New You
- What are Your Favorite Foods, Your Favorite Meals?
- What about Sugar?
- What are the Seven Most Likely Allergic Foods You are Eating?
- Which are the Good Fats, and which should I Avoid?
- Beginning with What You Should plan to Eliminate from Your Diet
- Keeping Your Food Simple…Very Simple!
Module 3 – Digging Deeper… What’s Really in My Food?
- How to Read and Understand Food Labels
- The Different Names of Sugar
- The Negative Effects of Sugar (all of them) on Your Health
- Why is it So Important to Keep Your System Alkaline?
- When Does Zero Not Mean Zero?
- If a label says zero trans fat, can I trust it?
- Where Do You Look to Find the Truth?
- How to Purge Your Pantry of Poison
Module 4 – The Skinny on Sugar
- Why we love sugar
- A little history of sugar
- What sugar does in our bodies
- What about sugar substitutes
- The many different types/names of sugar
- How to change to a diet that is free of sugar and still enjoy dessert
Module 5 – Your Hunger Hormones
- What are the Hunger Hormones
- What purpose to they serve
- What happens when they aren’t functioning correctly
- How you can reset your hunger hormones
Module 6 – What’s the Big Deal about Inflammation?
- Why is it important to reduce inflammation?
- What are highly inflammatory foods?
- What are foods that reduce inflammation
Module 7 – Creating A Plan for Yourself that Works
- Simplify, simplify…
- The Salad is the Main Dish – but not merely lettuce…
- You Will Enjoy Delicious Food, Stable Energy Levels and Not Be Starving
- Avoid Sugar Crashes Saves You From Reaching for the Wrong Foods
- Meal Planning
- Cooking in Large Amounts to repurpose for other meals
- Your emergency travel kit for day trips and vacations
- How to go to a party or gathering so you don’t blow your diet
- Time for another check-in with your Food Journal
- Wrapping it up
- Q & A
- Review of Important Points to Remember
BONUS – To Be Completed Within Three Months of Joining…
- A thirty minute “Food Focused” transformational call with me to discuss your questions and challenges.
- A Workbook…
8 Weeks to a New You “Home Study” Registration Now Open…Join Today For This Workshop And Be Included All Future Live Sessions For The Next Two Years!
You Have to Understand How Powerful You Are, and How Completely You Can Change Your Mental and Physical Health By Changing How You Eat. It’s Hard Unless You Have Someone Who Has Done It to Show You the Way.
I Am That Someone!
Please Join Me for 8 Weeks to a New You!
JUST $199 If You Sign Up Today
Cheryl A Major, CNWC
P.S. There is limited seating available for this course because of the personal attention I’m giving to each student throughout our time together. Please don’t hesitate to register before I close the doors until January 2018 for the next Live Sessions of Season Two.
P.P.S. This is the first time I am offering this 8 Weeks to a New You workshop. When I teach it again in January, the investment will be significantly higher. Please join now, and you’ll be included in all future sessions over the next two years at no additional cost.